Learn with a woman who has always been decades ahead of her time! This is a rare opportunity to study the Tellington TTouch Method with the founder Linda Tellington-Jones in person.
The clinic is limited to 6 participants with a horse, 12 participants without a horse, and auditors.
The Tellington TTouch Method for horses offers a handling and training approach that encourages optimal performance and well-being. Based on the understanding that behavioural issues are often caused by pain, soreness, fear or tension in the body, TTouch addresses these underlying issues through a combination of Observation, Body Work, specific Ground Exercises, and Riding With Awareness along with an overarching attitude of respect and consideration for the horse.
Tellington TTouch Training Cancellation Policy: Tellington TTouch Training reserves the right to cancel a session if necessary because of circumstances beyond our control or when enrollment is deemed insufficient. In this case all deposits, tuitions and the processing fees will be refunded.
We recommend that you purchase flight and hotel insurance for each event for which you register.
Tellington TTouch Training Participant Cancellation Policy: For cancellations made more than 30 days in advance of the training, a refund will be given minus a $100.00 administration fee. No refunds are possible for cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of the training. If you have to cancel, $300.00 is nonrefundable, but you may apply the rest of the deposit to another training that must be attended within one year of your cancellation date.
Meals: We will serve a catered lunch; please indicate dietary restrictions in the datasheet below.
Coffee/tea and simple healthy refreshment will be available too. Please bring your own water.
– Lester B Pearson International Airport (YYZ) is the main International airport located at the west side of Toronto. About 55 kms/45 min drive from the venue.
– Billy Bishop Airport (YTZ) is a regional airport, located on the island just south of downtown Toronto. This airport is about 73 kms/1h15 min drive from the venue.
Pearson airport has all large car rental available.
There are no shuttles from airport to this venue.
Uber does pick up at airport too.
The closest city is Orangeville, just 13 minutes drive west of the farm.
– Best Western Orangeville Orangeville, ON Hotel – Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn
– The McKitrick House Inn: www.mckitrickhouseinn.com
– Hockley Valley Resort: www.hockley.com
– Millcroft Inn & Spa: www.vintage-hotels.com/millcroft-inn
– Headwaters Lodge, Atlanta Motel and Orangeville Motel
Airbnb has several listings for the area.
There is space for 2 travel trailers on the farm: one spot with water, sewage and electricity, one with only electricity. We have 2 lifestock guardian dogs on site, so no dogs please.